Thursday, May 14, 2009

Garden Planting


Last week we started to plant a few things in our garden. I
planted potatoes and onions. We are planning on growing several
kinds of tomatoes, brusell sprouts, green peppers, banana peppers,
lettuce, spaghetti squash, broccoli, green beans, yellow squash,
winter squash, beets and maybe carrots.
We hope to put the rest of our vegetable plants and seeds in
this weekend, if we don't have more thunderstorms like we did
this morning. It seemed strange to have a thunderstorm in the
morning. Lord willing, I will post updates to this blog more
often then I did this winter.


3 comments:

*~Virginia~* said...

hey there! This is Virginia Keckler! My dad mentioned that you guys had a blog, and since I'm a blogger myself, I looked it up! It looks great! Keep up the great work!
and btw, sounds like your planting a lot of veggies!:)

Ada Grace said...

Virginia,

Could you leave a comment with your blog address please?

Thanks
Ada

*~Virginia~* said...

Sure thing!
Its
www.virginiak.blogspot.com
:)