Monday, October 27, 2008

Perler Bead Mania!!!

Hello! Wow, it's been awhile! Here are some pictures of some crafts I did while not blogging
:-P :-)



This is a travel Checkers game that I made.


My friend Lisa gave me her two fish before she moved, and this is a likeness of my favorite one, Violet.
It glows in the dark!


This is actually an airplane, but I use it as a spinning top. It doesn't glow in the dark.


This is a likeness of the other fish, Watermelon. It also glows in the dark.


This is a snake. The white and pink beads glow in the dark.




Also, here is a poem about leaves that I wrote a few weeks ago:

Leaves

Leaves are very pretty
'Specially in the fall.
When they come down to the ground,
Calling, Calling to all.

"I'm pretty! Pick me up!" They say
"I want to be picked up today!"
So you gather all the pretty ones,
And say "Now what to do for fun?"

You want to make a leaf museum,
And gather all the leaves you can.
You arrange them neatly on a table,
And onlookers look, when they are able.

The leaves turn brown,
It's the end of fall,
They fall to the ground,
But no more do they call.

The trees are bare,
The weather turns cold
Winter has come,
And Fall is of old.
-Ada, Age 12


No comments: